Need a little help getting over humpday? I’m implementing a new weekly Wednesday feature full of fun, inspirational, and important stuff I want to share with you throughout the week. Enjoy!
– Ed Catmull, president of Pixar and Disney Animation wrote a new book, Creativity Inc. Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of Inspiration’. It’s available April 8th!
– If you haven’t become aquatinted with Natalie Patterson Poetry yet, you really need to get on that. Check out her segments for SoulPancake on Youtube.
– Fellow Canadians, ever heard of Saskatchewanderer? Now you have.
Talk about a dream job, am I right?
– Her Interactive has announced a new Nancy Drew PC game The Shattered Medallion. Available for pre-order April 15th! And this one promises an adventurous backdrop in New Zealand. Dare To Play.
– Cinderella’s mice launch new fashion line. These designs from Disney are adorable!
– Toronto’s very own Cat Cafe is coming soon! Smitten Kittens Cafe will be a place to relax while surrounded by cats. I am beyond excited.
– Here’s a fun activity to top off the list and add some imagination to the remainder of your week. Inspired by Kat at RockNRollBride, make a list of 30 Things To Do Before You’re 30! I’ve started mine, have you?